How to Make Your Pressure Washing Solution
If you’re looking for an easy and affordable way to get your home or car clean, you should try pressure washing. Pressure washing is a great way to remove dirt, dust, and other debris from a variety of surfaces. Plus, it’s much cheaper than hiring a professional to do the job for you! However, if you don’t have a pressure washer solution, don’t worry – you can make your solution using common household items.
In this article, we’ll show you how to make your pressure-washing solution using vinegar and water. Let’s get started!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup of white vinegar
- 1 gallon of water
1. Add the vinegar and detergent to the pressure washer tank using the funnel.
2. Fill the rest of the tank with water.
3. Close the lid and shake the tank to mix the solution.
4. Test the solution on a small area before pressure washing your entire home or car.
5. If you’re satisfied with the results, begin pressure washing!
And that’s it! You’ve just made your pressure-washing solution using vinegar and water. This mixture is great for removing dirt, dust, and other debris from a variety of surfaces. Plus, it’s much cheaper than a commercial solution. Give it a try today!